Faronnia MU Forum

Dode intro -.-

Dode

Dode intro -.-

Post by Dode on 17/2/2015, 11:11 pm

Hello all Smile
my name is Dovydas, otherwise known as Dode in mu online world,
I m 19 years old from Lithuania
I've been playing mu online for 7-8 years and just can't stop, 2 years ago I was interested in Mu Online servers creating, their configurations and everything else and learned alot, tried many versions from 99b to Season 8 but my favorite became Season I, so I know almost everything about Mu Online game of this version, and I could be a tester in Faronnia, I really love old versions of mu, no over powered things just nice and clean game with it's real features, so I hope I could join...
Milamber
Staff Team
Staff Team

Re: Dode intro -.-

Post by Milamber on 1/3/2015, 8:49 pm

Looks like your supporting another MU server on Ragezone.com .

Unfortunately, if you hope to join in the future, we demand commitment and loyalty, in other words you either join Faronnia MU and only Faronnia MU, or you don't at all.

Anyways, welcome to the forums cat

Post by AlphaUK on 6/3/2015, 4:47 pm

Good to see things are getting close to being tested, and glad to hear the server xp wont be to high.
I've always thought 500xp is a nice balance. Not too quick to make you uber strong, and not too slow to disinterest players.

If you need a beta tester, gimme a shout, and in case other players are wondering, I would expect ( if I'm chosen ) all of my account character data to be reset prior to server going live. So we can all start as equals.

Good luck with the server Doobius
Milamber
Staff Team
Staff Team

Post by Milamber on 7/3/2015, 3:30 am

In terms of base experience rate, we are thinking something between 100x and 800x.
We are working on other core content at the moment, experience rate will be something discussed and decided upon during our private beta stages, coming in 2 weeks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 24/9/2017, 5:53 pm