Faronnia MU Forum

Hello Guys!

Jazeon

Hello Guys!

Post by Jazeon on 16/4/2017, 11:10 pm

I love Faronnia, that is all for it, and I usually stopby Milamber's twitch, whenever I'm free at work Very Happy

YuOn

Re: Hello Guys!

Post by YuOn on 16/4/2017, 11:24 pm

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! Hope to see ya in-game. Wink
Milamber
Staff Team
Staff Team

Post by Milamber on 16/4/2017, 11:37 pm

Jazeon wrote:I love Faronnia, that is all for it, and I usually stopby Milamber's twitch, whenever I'm free at work Very Happy

Its hard for me to believe sometimes that, after all these years, there are people like Jaz who still care about my old, late as fuck mu project. We have history bro, I wish we talked more Sad

Anyways, thank you thank you thank you!
So good to have you here once again!!

Remember these? You made these for me YEARS ago cat

Anyways, sending you a PM here on our forum with temporary early-access account information.

runrmuck

Post by runrmuck on 16/4/2017, 11:44 pm

welcome nice to meet you Smile see you ingame..
Jazeon

Post by Jazeon on 17/4/2017, 2:02 am

Milamber wrote:
Jazeon wrote:I love Faronnia, that is all for it, and I usually stopby Milamber's twitch, whenever I'm free at work Very Happy

Its hard for me to believe sometimes that, after all these years, there are people like Jaz who still care about my old, late as fuck mu project. We have history bro, I wish we talked more Sad

Anyways, thank you thank you thank you!
So good to have you here once again!!

Remember these? You made these for me YEARS ago cat

Anyways, sending you a PM here on our forum with temporary early-access account information.

Holy shit you still have them, I'm definitely saving them, thanks for you.

Also can I ask, but is server already accessible and whenever I tried running the game mu.exe, it gives me a note stating that my data/local/mix.bmd - Version not matched.
Milamber
Staff Team
Staff Team

Post by Milamber on 17/4/2017, 10:02 am

Jazeon wrote:
Also can I ask, but is server already accessible and whenever I tried running the game mu.exe, it gives me a note stating that my data/local/mix.bmd - Version not matched.

W-w-haaaat?
That's very unusual... hum.
I guess something must have gone weird with your download and client installation?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B50TiuWrMaBZZjV5ZGpYVEItR0E
^ Download this, put in Data folder of client, should replace all files in 'Data/Local/' folder. If you still have problems, then our antihack's checksum has some sort of problem.

Post by Jazeon on 17/4/2017, 9:57 pm

Milamber wrote:

W-w-haaaat?
That's very unusual... hum.
I guess something must have gone weird with your download and client installation?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B50TiuWrMaBZZjV5ZGpYVEItR0E
^ Download this, put in Data folder of client, should replace all files in 'Data/Local/' folder. If you still have problems, then our antihack's checksum has some sort of problem.

I just tried downloading the local folder and extracted it on my data, but it seems like it still doesn't work.

Also do I run the game through the Mu.exe or Main.exe, because running the game through Main.exe, actually made my computer crash, like the non_fault_page_error
Milamber
Staff Team
Staff Team

Post by Milamber on 17/4/2017, 11:24 pm

Jazeon wrote:
Also do I run the game through the Mu.exe or Main.exe, because running the game through Main.exe, actually made my computer crash, like the non_fault_page_error
Omg...
Ok, so normally it doesn't matter if you run Mu.exe or Main.exe, they both forceboot to launcher, and you cannot run the game without the antihack extension.

I am going to need your Operating System information, CPU, RAM, and graphics card information. Because so far the game has run without problems on Windowx XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.

The fact that you get a Mix.bmd checksum error definitely means there is something wrong with the antihack's software drivers.

Will try and fix this for you as soon as possible.

Post by Jazeon on 18/4/2017, 4:30 am

Milamber wrote:
Jazeon wrote:
Omg...
Ok, so normally it doesn't matter if you run Mu.exe or Main.exe, they both forceboot to launcher, and you cannot run the game without the antihack extension.

I am going to need your Operating System information, CPU, RAM, and graphics card information. Because so far the game has run without problems on Windowx XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.

The fact that you get a Mix.bmd checksum error definitely means there is something wrong with the antihack's  software drivers.

Will try and fix this for you as soon as possible.

Sorry for the delayed respond Milamber, but here.

YuOn

Post by YuOn on 18/4/2017, 4:36 am

Bear in mind that Win 10 has issues running older software/games even if you're running in compatibility mode.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 24/9/2017, 5:52 pm