Faronnia MU Forum

Customs?

Jazeon

Customs?

Post by Jazeon on 22/4/2017, 4:00 am

Would it be cool to have custom items available in the game? In fact, I think we should reconsider adding a few custom head gears or overall items, just for the sake of having a diversity with the way we look. And I was thinking of not including stats on those custom items, but simply adding them, for the very purpose of aesthetic.

I suggest head gears only, for the sake of not destroying the whole theme of the game.
Milamber
Staff Team
Staff Team

Re: Customs?

Post by Milamber on 22/4/2017, 4:40 am

Jazeon wrote:Would it be cool to have custom items available in the game? In fact, I think we should reconsider adding a few custom head gears or overall items, just for the sake of having a diversity with the way we look. And I was thinking of not including stats on those custom items, but simply adding them, for the very purpose of aesthetic.

I suggest head gears only, for the sake of not destroying the whole theme of the game.

We have something like 5 custom items at the most.
We are planning to add more in the future, but at the moment its not something we are doing.

The item database has been re-balanced, however. Higher tier armors are upped in defense, and the weapons also have been slightly tweaked.

Thanks for the feedback bro!

Post by Jazeon on 22/4/2017, 4:52 am

Psst Alex

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 25/11/2017, 8:21 pm