Faronnia MU Forum

Alternative solution for Clickers/Bots

Jazeon

Alternative solution for Clickers/Bots

Post by Jazeon on 25/4/2017, 8:46 am

Instead of having clickers or bots, I think it would be better if we have mob spots other than forcing ourselves to find a legible tool to automatically kill mobs and loot stuff.

I'm opened for deliberation over this, but I do think, you guys should try and think about this.
Milamber
Staff Team
Staff Team

Re: Alternative solution for Clickers/Bots

Post by Milamber on 25/4/2017, 8:52 am

Jazeon wrote:Instead of having clickers or bots, I think it would be better if we have mob spots other than forcing ourselves to find a legible tool to automatically kill mobs and loot stuff.

I'm opened for deliberation over this, but I do think, you guys should try and think about this.

We have spots!! All maps full of spots, I guarantee!!
If you find empty place on map where there should be spot, tell me cat

For now we have 2 bot/clicker problems available due to very popular demand.
I'm not a fan of bots, but... yeah, so far we agreed to have them.

You know, got a friend playing here, he can only use 1 arm/hand.
Imagine how useful the bot is for him, in his case.

But thanks for the suggestion/feedback, jazy! rabbit you goofus

Post by Jazeon on 26/4/2017, 2:47 am

Oh, sorry Alex, I was really looking for a spot in Lost Tower and Lost tower 3, but it seems like some random mobs that shouldn't belong there, was there, and I got wreck in one hit, before I could even load one of them lol.

Anyways, I dropped a message in Discord, and asked you, if the bot that you shared works on Windows 10, because I tried running it and followed the instruction from their site, and it didn't do anything but run the game.
Milamber
Staff Team
Staff Team

Post by Milamber on 26/4/2017, 4:49 am

Jazeon wrote:Oh, sorry Alex, I was really looking for a spot in Lost Tower and Lost tower 3, but it seems like some random mobs that shouldn't belong there, was there, and I got wreck in one hit, before I could even load one of them lol.

Anyways, I dropped a message in Discord, and asked you, if the bot that you shared works on Windows 10, because I tried running it and followed the instruction from their site, and it didn't do anything but run the game.

Oh sorry, didnt see your message on discord. Been so busy.
No, unfortunately it seems the latest autoclicker bot doesn't run on Windows 10 Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/7/2017, 1:39 pm